Friday, April 24, 2009

Fabulous Finds for Baby Girl

I've been hunting for cute baby items for Hannah and there sure is a lot of sweetness in Etsyland!  I think I'm in trouble having a baby girl, they are fun to shop for!  Here are some of my great finds....

Oooo - I want this SO BAD! I'm just afraid of scratching or choking since Hannah likes to have her hands in her face and mouth. 

 Misha BLING Baby Bracelet by ccbabyinc


ButterflyGem has AMAZING items in her shop - from bracelets to bows and all sorts of stuff in between!  Here are 2 of my favorites from her shop.


VerySweetBows has, in fact, very sweet bows!  Check out her fun shop for all sorts of hair decor.

momsblankies has cute blankies but what I really adore are her little sloopers!!  Slipper shoes for baby and they are so stinking cute!  What's even better is that she has an amazing clearance section as well - nice! 



I'm still on the hunt for a great sunhat or two for Hannah. I've found a few but have a hard time coughing up $30 for something that she'll wear for 1 season.  If anyone has a great item for me to check out, leave a link in the comments!

2 comments:

ButterflyGem said...

Thank you so much :) Love your blog and Love the Feature :) ALicia
www.butterflygem.etsy.com

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Girls ARE so easy to doll up!
Robin
CreationsAnew Photography & Design