Friday, March 20, 2009

Messiest room of them all.

I'm getting ready for a craft fair which means TONS of cutting, ironing, sewing, snapping, stitching, pressing, etc, etc, etc....All of which results in a HUGE MESS! But amid the chaos, there is calm - all that mess makes sense to me - i know what is in every pile and where everything is spread out makes sense to me. My husband walks in that room and just shakes his head but he knows that it will all be cleaned up once April 18th, craft fair day, is here. Plus, my parents are coming in town in May and they kind of need a place to sleep. I don't think they'd want to cuddle up in all that mess.





2 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

It looks pretty good fray!!
RObin
CreationsAnew Photography & Design

Cindy said...

Hee hee hee- I think my mess has you beat!