Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lots of New Stuff on Etsy!

Hey everyone - I have been a sewing fool lately and have made a bunch of fun new Fray Baby items. Go check out my Etsy page at http://www.fraybabybibsandmore.etsy.com/ to see the KP Kids Blast Off! Rocket blankie, the fun and funky Minnie Mouse polka dot bib and burp sets, and the extra plush and very retro Funky Flower Power and 50s Vintage Kitchen burp cloths. I've started making small pouches to carry in your purse or diaper bag - I actually carry one around with me all the time in my purse - it holds 3 diapers and a pack of travel wipes. Since Luke is older, it is really all I need. Soon I will be making pouches out of some of the fabrics I have created baby items with so matching sets can be purchased.

I'll leave you with some pictures of some new items. In the meantime, check out my site and take advantage of the big APRIL FOOLS SALE that is going through the week and has been extended, ending on Saturday.






No comments: