Friday, May 6, 2011

Starting Anew

A few years ago I had a business blog that I posted to fairly regularly. It wasn't spectacular but it was decent. Then I got a dot com, switched to wordpress and had my site host my blog. I was pregnant, living overseas and wanted SOMETHING, ANYTHING to help my business take off. So I had my dot com designed and built. It was pretty. It was nice. It was a little cumbersome. My business took off (and by took off, I mean went THROUGH THE ROOF) in February/March of 2010 and since then my dot com has died. I am not technologically savvy enough to understand hosting, databases and the like. I don't think I did a very good job keeping it new and fresh or even user friendly. It was a learning experience and thankfully, not too expensive. My new cool blog that came with my dot com is lost forever in cyber space. I don't know how to get it back and I don't think I care all that much. So here we are! New blog! Woot! Let's get this party started. And please be patient with me as I try to make this place pretty. If anyone has any cool decorating tips, hook a sista up.

No comments: